Pistachio & Cranberry Clusters

This is a very easy candy recipe. Made with three ingredients in three easy steps.....




I got this recipe from the back of dried cranberries packet. It sounded simple to me and I had all the ingredients handy, so I tried it and it was really so good. Kids would love it. This can be made from both white and dark chocolate. In the same way the nuts and the dried fruits can also be altered according to ones creativity....

Actually the recipe called for cashew nuts, but I replaced it with pistachio for a colorful look(Red, White, Green). I also loved the combo of toasted almonds and raisins in semi-sweet chocolate.

Ingredients :



White chocolate - 1/2 cup
Dried Cranberries - 1/2 cup
Pistachio - 1/2 cup


Procedure :


Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Remove from heat and cool slightly.

Stir in dried cranberries and nuts.

Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. Let harden at room temperature or chill in refrigerator.

You may also like my:

Cashew Nut Chikki

17 comments:

  1. Hi Sukanya
    missed lots of your posts but read now and learned few newer things. i loved this pistachio & cranberries layout..the pictures are good and tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look too professional.I just adore white chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, tey look sooo beaufiful .. cool recipe to munch on

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is something interesting...looks nice..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. looks yummy & awesome.. looks delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anamika:
    Glad that u liked my recipes. Thank u for ur comments.....

    Hi Divya Vikram:
    White chocolate is my fav too. Thank u for ur comments.

    Hi DEESHA:
    Thank u....

    Hi Sowmya:
    Thank u...

    Hi srikars kitchen:
    Thank u...

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur blog sukanya..gorgeous pics..lovely recipe..first time here..DO drop in my blog at ur free time..hope u'll like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks so simple and delicious Sukanya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really is simple..and looks gorgeous too..

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! super easy! and looks delicious and crunchy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy and delicious...Sounds very easy...Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks so delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look delicious! I love cranberries and I see a lot of them being used in these candies here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delicious entry, looks yummmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These would make a nice after-dinner treat.:D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous26/3/09

    simple and easy.. Looks Yum

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks tasty, I made a recipe similar to this using condensed milk and it was really good :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online