Sweet Caramel Popcorn

One of the most popular snack for children and adults is POPCORN..... There are many easy ways to pop a corn...I have made and sweet version of popcorn....... I got this great idea form one of my favourite program in food network channel. I have given an Indian twist to this by using cardamom powder and edible camphor. Both of these ingredients are very refreshing and they both have tonnes of flavors........



Ingredients :



Soft caramel candies – 15
Whole milk – 2 tablespoon
Package microwave popped popcorn – 1
Cardamom powder – ¼ teaspoon
Edible camphor - 1 pinch

Procedure :


1. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.

2. Spread the popcorn on the cookie sheet.

3. Melt caramels with milk in microwave on low heat until smooth.

4. Stir cardamom powder and edible camphor into caramel.

5. Now pour the caramel mixture on the pop corn on the cookie sheet.

6. And mix it with your hands. And scoop them to your serving bowl.

12 comments:

  1. Hey thanx for this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite snack.I have never tried making it at home. It's nice to see the way you have presented in that paper cone.Will try it soon.Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nani:
    Try it out and let me know how it was.....

    Kribha:
    Hay kribha its my favorite snack too...Do give it a try, u will surely like it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sukanya.. good one . my daughter will surely love this . thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Thank u Prema.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey loved the idea of adding elaichi pwd, will try this.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sukanya,
    I think it is you, have commented in tomato pickle recipe..Couldn't reach your site with that link..so did a search and found! Thanks..
    You have a nice blog..see you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice twist to pop corn.
    I too could not find your blog with your comment (on my blog) link.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sukanya,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. You have nice collection of recipes.
    Indian Touch to sweet pop corn is nice idea. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sunkanya, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the apple pancake, will try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Richa:
    Thanks for ur comment...

    Seena:
    Ya that was me...Thank u.......

    Suma Gandlur:
    Sorry frieds for not giving my url...I have enabled it now.. And also thanks for ur comment....

    Menu Today:
    Thank u for visiting my blog and for the comment......

    Mandira:
    Thank u for visiting my blog and for the comment......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey love your version of popcorn, I did post caramel popcorn recently and had a blast making them. your version looks much easier

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online