Flour Tortillas - 4
Cream cheese, softened – 1 Package (8 ounce)
Sour cream – ½ cup
Green Chilies – 4 sliced
Sliced green onions – ½ cup
Tomatoes seeded – 3 tablespoon
Salt and pepper
Marinara Sauce - 1 cup
1. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream. Mix well. Stir in chilies, onions and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread 1 tortilla with about ¼ cup cream cheese mixture; top with another tortilla.
3. Continue spreading and stacking tortillas until stack is 4 tortillas high.
4. Wrap tortilla stack in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
5. Cut each stack into desired no of wedges.
6. Arrange pin-wheel fashion around cup of marinara sauce.