Tandoori Fish

This is a very simple fish fry dish.....I make this very similar to tandoori chicken...




I mix all the ingredients and marinate the fish with it for few hours and shallow fry it........Basically all tandoori food are cooked in oven....But I like to shallow fry my tandoori fish....

Another simple way of making to tandoori fish is......I buy tandoori chicken masala from store and use it for fish and cook as directed in the box....This make work little bit easy.....But making our own masala tastes great right?....

Ingredients :



Fish slice -7 pieces
Red chili powder – 2 teaspoon
Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice - 2 teaspoon
Ginger garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder – 1/4teaspoon
Food colour – 1 pinch
Salt as required
Oil for shallow frying


Procedure :


1. Mix all the ingredients and make a thick paste.

2. Apply the paste on the fish slices and marinate for 2 hours.

3. Pour 1/2 inch oil on a skillet and shallow fry all the fish slices.

18 comments:

  1. Home made spice powders always the best! Fish Tandoori looks great Sukanya.Yummy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tandoori Fish....haven't had in ages!!! I am drooling and wish icould pick up a piece off the screen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friends.....
    Asha:
    Ya.....Love home made spice......Thank u..

    Tee:
    Ha..Ha..Ha.. Thank u....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love tandoori fish!looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav too....Thank u Neelam.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous30/7/07

    I tried making tandoori fish before but it did not turn out like yours...
    The tandoori taste was good though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sukanya,

    Hmmm yummy tandoori fish looks so tempting with wonderful presentation and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friends...
    Tigerfish:
    Thank u.....

    Usha:
    Thank u......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow i am droolling here...yummy looking tandoori fish. what fish did you use ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pravs....
    I use Cat Fish..... Thank u.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like to use this marinade for paneer :) looks yum....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Richa:
    Ya....Some times I also use this for marinade paneer.....Thank u.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like fish and would really enjoy this dish.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love tandoori fish...very tempting :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi friends....
    sra:
    Thank u ....

    Cynthia:
    Thank u fo ur comment...

    sunita
    Thank u...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I too make these whenever I buy tuna steaks or any fish steaks, it comes out great, very nice photo and I loved your recipe index , thats a very nice and neat arrangement:) I would love to also see a different background color , something like a light yellow, or any light color:)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online