Gnocchi - 1 lb(I used store bought one)
Onions - 1 large
Spinach - 1 cup(cut into Julian)
Garlic - 3 cloves
Green Chillies - 2
Alfredo sauce - 1 1/2 cup (recipe follows)
Dried Oregano - 1 teaspoon
Salt for taste
Extra virgin olive oil - 2 tablespoon
1. In a heavy bottom skillet add olive oil and add chopped onions and garlic and saute for 5 mins.
2. Now add the dried oregano. Cut the green chillies into fine pieces and add it along with the spinach.
3. In the mean while bring a large pot of water to boil and cook the gnocchi as directed in the box.
4. After the spinach is wilted add the Alfredo sauce and bring it to boil and add the cooked gnocchi, salt and pepper. Finally sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese.
Butter - 1/2 cup
Heavy cream - 2/3 cup
Grated Parmesan cheese - 1 1/4 cup
Nutmeg - 1/4 teaspoon
1. Heat butter and cream in saucepan until butter is melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Stir until sauce is blended and fairly smooth.
These are also called as vegetable cutlet.
Potatoes - 2 big (boiled and mashed)
Carrot - 1
Green beans - 4 to 5
Green peas - 1/4 cup
Red Bell pepper - 1
Green Bell pepper - 1
Green onions - 2
Fresh white bread - 4 slice
Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
Red chilly powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Coriander leaves - 1/2 bunch
Garam masala powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Bread crumbs - 1 cup
1. Cut all the vegetables into small cubes and cook them and set it aside.
2. In a large bowl mash the potatoes and add all the cooked vegetables and all the seasoning, ginger garlic, chopped green onions, salt.
3. Soak the bread in water and squeeze it immediately and put it in the bowl and repeat it with the remaining bread.
4. Mix the mixture nicely and form it in the shape of patties. Then roll the patties on bread crumbs and set it aside.
5. These patties can be baked in the oven or they can be shallow fried in the skillet.