I am Back.............

Hi Friends I am back form my long vacation......Had nice time in India with friends and family.....Everything went great.....I miss India so much....Slowly i am trying to get back to my routine work though I feel home sick.....







I think I have missed a lot of tasty recipes and interesting events as I was not able to update my site.....I hope I will be able to get back to my routine blogging soon......Very happy to see some new blogs and new events....







By the way about these mini Doughnuts.....I made these from a store bought pizza dough......I rolled the dough and cut it with a round cookie cutter and then I made a round hole on it and deep fried in vegetable oil.

And I dip the doughnut in the chocolate sauce and top it with colour sprinkles, nuts and some royal icing......

19 comments:

  1. Welcome back Sukanya! nice to see ya back, look forward to ur yummy recipes.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Richa....
    Thank u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back.
    Wonderful idea to make them with pizza dough. Doughnuts looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw another doughnut recipe today.. That's a great idea to use pizza dough... The decoration look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u Happy cook and Laavanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sukanya, how are you girl? Nice to see that little Krishna profile in my blog again!:))
    Doughnuts made of Pizza dough is very clever, they look yummy. There is some doughnut event is going on, check Vineela's post, you will get the info. Good to see you, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI those donuts looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back, sukanya. Nice doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back Sukanya... Good to hear that you had a great time in India...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Asha I am fine....Thank u for that info abt doughnut event i'll look to it...

    Hi Sagari thank u...

    Hi Pravs thank u...

    Hi Sig thank u...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sukanya,
    Nice to see u back! How was the MBA prog?

    Those are some good looking doughnuts:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back Sukanya ....Nice doughnuts......

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Sukanya,
    welcome back..

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are very pretty donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look like donut shop donuts - great job decorating! And I *love* the idea of pizza dough. Now I can do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi friends...
    TBC:
    Ya they went great...Thank u...

    Rama:
    Thank u...

    Seena:
    Thank u....

    Cakelaw:
    Thank u...

    Gretchen Noelle :
    Thank u...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, these have the most amazing and colorful toppings ever. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My first time here. You've been quite creative with your doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad to hear that you had a great trip! Love the idea of making doughnuts using pizza dough! They look adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online