Strawberry Milkshake



Ingredients :


Milk – 1 cup
Strawberry ice cream – 1 cup
Fresh or frozen strawberries – ½ cup
Sugar – 2 tablespoon
Crushed ice – ½ cup

For Garnishing :


Fresh strawberry – few
Strawberry ice cream – few dollops

Procedure :


1. Combine all the above ingredients in a blender.

2. Blend the mixture until it becomes thick.

3. Pour it in a glass and decorate it as we wish.


Handy Tips :


1. To make the milk shake more thickly, ½ cup cream can be used.

2. To make a fat free milk shake, low fat milk and sugar free sweetener can be used.

2 comments:

  1. I make this often for my friends. Once my buddy asked me to try it with bananas. I liked that version too. Check it out in my blog under 'strawberry banana smoothie'. Your presentation with icecream looks YUM YUM. Adding Cream to thicken is a good idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya adding banana to milk shake is a good idea too...

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online