3 egg whites
Granulated sugar - 1 cup
Ground cardamom - 1/2 teaspoon
Ground cinnamon - 1/4 teaspoon
Ground cloves - 1/4 teaspoon
Ground ginger - 1/4 teaspoon
Ground nutmeg - a pinch
Tea - 1 tablespoon
Cream Of Tartar - 1/4 teaspoon
Preheat the oven to 250
1. Boil the tea with 1/2 cup water, add all the other spices to it. The mixture should reduce to almost 1 tablespoon. Now stain the tea concentrate and allow it cool.
2. Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer at low until they get foamy, then at high speed until they form stiff peaks.
3. Gradually add sugar a little at a time while beating at high speed. Now add the cream of tarter. When all the sugar has been beaten in, the egg whites will look shiny.
4. Add the tea concentrate and beat in as briefly as possible.
5. Now Drop the mixture into small mounds on baking sheets with the piping bag.
Bake for 90 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the meringues to sit. Don't open the door!