Thinly sliced chicken (skinless and boneless) – ½ cup
Large eggs – 8
Green chilies – 3 thinly sliced
Green onions (spring onions) – 3 thinly sliced
Whole milk - 1/2 cup
Freshly ground black pepper – 2 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese - 1/3 cup
Chopped fresh cilantro (coriander) leaves - 2 tablespoons
Butter or Nonstick cooking spray to grease the mini muffin tins.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Fry the chicken in a skillet until golden brown and cut it into small pieces.
3. Spray mini muffin tins with nonstick spray or butter.
4. Beat the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in the chicken bits, cheese, green chilies, green onions and cilantro.
5. Fill the greased muffin cups almost to the top with the egg mixture.
6. Bake until the egg mixture puffs and is just set in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Now your frittatas are ready, loosen the frittatas from the muffin cups and slide the frittatas onto a plate. Serve immediately.
Handy Tips :
The frittatas may sink down (it may become flat on the top) very soon, so serve it immediately it is taken form the oven