Chicken drumsticks -7 pieces
Red chili powder – 2 teaspoon
Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
Plain curd – 1/2cup
Lemon juice - 2 teaspoon
Ginger garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder – 1/4teaspoon
Food colour – 1 pinch
Salt as required
Butter – 1tspn
For Garnishing :
Onion rings – few
Lemon wedges – few
Coriander leaves – few
1. Marinate the chicken drumsticks with all the above ingredients for 2 hours.
2. Then take a baking plate, line it with aluminum foil (if necessary). Grease the sheet with oil or cooking spray.
3. Mean while preheat the oven to 450 degree.
4. Place the chicken on the sheet and place the sheet into the oven for 20mins.
5. Then change the oven setting to Broil for 2 mins. Then take the chicken and turn it over or flip it over. Keep in Broil for 2 mins. Broil will help u to form good crust.
6. Then rub the chicken with some butter.
7. Now arrange the chicken in a plate and garnish it with onion rings, lemon and coriander.
Handy Tips :
For better taste, marinate the chicken overnight